As many of you already know there are huge changing going on with Facebook. Rather recently though they began changing the whole Fanpage layout scheme. Sadly for us this means less screen real estate. This translates to: we have even less horizontal space to place our content. Fear not, here are some quick tips and updates.
First and foremost here is a quick list of the changes to Fanpages:
- Shrunk horizontal space (Again)
- Removed Tabs
- Added Links/menu items (these replace tabs)
- Cleaner design and layout:
- Left menu is super clean and well designed
- There is now a NEW RIGHT sidebar for social things and for Facebook to place more ads on.
There are a few other changes, but that’s not important for this article. :)